Information about you and your visits to our site
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site for the purposes of:
(1) receiving information;
(2) entering a competition or promotion sponsored by us or one of our affiliates;
(3) reporting a problem with our site;
(4) surveys completed by you that we use for research purposes;
(5) details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
(6) Other information
The processing of your data as mentioned above (such as title, name, address, mobile and telephone number, fax number, email address) is registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority in The Hague.
Purpose of processing your personal data
Your data shall be processed for the following purposes:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your data
Your data will also be discosed or made available to (or used on behalf of) VION companies in the group or to other third parties:
· In order to reply your questions/ to meet your request for information;
· n the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If (parts of) VION or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Uploading material to our site
In the event you post or upload unsolicited ideas and/or materials whether consisting of texts, images, sounds, software, information or other materials on this website or send these to VION by e-mail or otherwise, VION shall be entitled to use, copy and/or commercially exploit such materials to the fullest extent and free of charge and VION shall not be bound by any confidentiality obligation in respect of such materials. VION also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any materials posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
At the time you provide us with your data, you can object to this disclosure of your data to (or the use of such data on behalf of) third parties. At all times you can object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes.
Further, you can at all times request access to your personal data and request rectification and/or deletion of your data in case these data are not correct or irrelevant for the mentioned purposes. For these purposes you can contact email@example.com under mentioning of your name, company and address.
Our websites may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) if your question has to be answered by employees operating outside the EEA who work for VION or for one of our suppliers.